Claims and Websites
In the event that you need to report a claim, please contact us immediately.
If you are reporting your claim outside our normal business hours, please contact the claims reporting numbers of the insurance company that is underwriting your policy. You will find the claims reporting numbers for the companies we utilize below. Once you have filed your claim with the insurance company, please contact us so that we can help guide you through the claims process and ensure your claim is handled in a timely and efficient manner.
A.O. Wing represents these companies:
(press on the company name and their claim information will appear)
Important Tips for Automotive Claims:
- Stop Immediately, never leave the scene of an accident, regardless of how minor it seems.
- Seek Medical assistance if required and call the police to file an accident report.
- Do not admit fault. Do not comment about the accident with anyone other than the police officer and your insurance agent.
- Never accept nor make an offer of cash, check, or other private settlement.
- Gather accident information. At the very minimum, note the date/time, the full name of the other involved driver(s) and the full license plate number of all involved vehicle(s). You should also get the full address and insurance information from the other driver(s).
- Record a description of what occurred
- Draw yourself a diagram of the accident showing the direction of all vehicles, the point of the accident, and the street markings and traffic signals.
- Report the accident promptly to your insurance agent.
Important tips for all other types of Losses:
- Take the necessary precautions to prevent your property from incurring any other damage
- In the event of personal injury, obtain the names/addresses of individuals involved and/or witnesses
Asking for homework help math advice on a plan lutely everything that is on their course.