Today's waterways are overflowing with those pursuing the spirit of happiness that only a relaxing day on the water can provide. The increasing popularity of boating and overcrowded waterways make it even more important to ensure that you and your boat are covered while out on the water and during transport from dry storage.
Personal watercraft, fishing boats, ski boats, even large cruisers -- A.O. Wing Insurance understands the passion and joy that boat ownership can bring.
A O Wing Insurance can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry-free! We offer comprehensive boat insurance options that protect you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment. The average boat costs less than a dollar a day to insure. You’ll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren't worried about your safety, the safety of your passengers, or your investment.
Full Coverage policies generally include:
- Navigational Area - Know where you are covered in the water. The insurance companies that we represent can provide policies to cover you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline; into Canadian coastal or inland waters; and into the Pacific coastal waters of Mexico. In California, Florida and Oregon, additional coverage area can be purchased. A O Wing Insurance offers boat insurance coverage through a variety of insurance companies which let us find the right rate for your needs.
- Agreed Value Coverage - Water-crafts depreciate just like automobiles. Actual cash value policies can make it difficult to replace a boat that’s been stolen or destroyed. This means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
- Liability - Like auto insurance, personal liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water. This coverage will pay to repair or replace the property of someone else as well as for their medical care, lost wages and other costs incurred as a result of a boating accident for which you are at-fault.
- Medical Payments - Medical payments coverage will pay for the cost of needed care that is the result of a boating accident. This coverage is available from $500 to $10,000 and covers you, your passengers, and even your water skiers/tubers, regardless of who is at-fault.
- Physical Damage Coverage - Physical damage coverage pays for the cost to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment, and your trailer, if it is stolen or damaged.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Watercraft Bodily Injury - Since boat insurance is not always mandatory, many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or under-insured boater and are injured, this coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident.
- Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal - Should your boat sink or be seriously damaged, there is a chance that it could leak oil or fuel into the water. As the boat's owner you are required by law to have this cleaned up, which can be time consuming and expensive.
- Personal Effects - Your boat insurance policy can provide coverage for many personal effects, including clothing, jewelry, cell phones, scuba/snorkeling and other sporting equipment, and fishing equipment. Personal effects coverage does not include jewelry, watches or furs. Limits vary by state - contact us for more information.
- Unattached Equipment Coverage - This pays to repair or replace equipment that is not permanently attached to your boat or personal watercraft, but is designed for use primarily on a boat. This includes items like lifesaving equipment, water skis, anchors, oars, fire extinguishers, tarps, etc.
- Emergency Assistance - The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.
From weekend family fun to spending weeks in the ocean, we have a policy that will keep you covered. With watercraft, it is important to understand how your policy will protect you from the time you pull your boat out of the garage to the time you are out exploring the deep blue. In the event of an accident, it is also important to pay close attention to how your policy protects your passengers, your personal property, and how it covers any physical damage. You will also want to know how your policy provides emergency assistance, wreckage removal, and fuel spill cleanup should your watercraft become submerged or inoperable.
At A.O. Wing, we can help you assess all of these factors simultaneously to obtain a policy which covers you bow to stern. We'll make sure that you can enjoy the wide open waters knowing that you are covered, no matter what the situation.
For more information, please email email@example.com today.
You cant give it to them the day experienced helpfulness